When you think “ahead of the game,” think Champion® Homes.
When it comes to design standards in the factory-built housing industry, it’s no secret that Champion Homes sets the curve. Whether it’s color combinations, texture choices or interior features, innovation has become part of the Champion name.
But how are we able to predict trends and execute them sustainably? Well, a large part of it is the same reason you trust us to build your home: experience. Our team members know what they’re doing, because they’ve been doing it for a while now. We got a chance to talk about The Champion Approach with Tammie D., our Interior Designer who’s been working in the industry 20+ years. Keep reading to learn how we bring you the best aesthetics, season after season!
Staying Ahead of the Game
Champion Homes supports interactive research, which means we prioritize working with suppliers to not only see and touch emerging materials, but also develop entirely new materials. We utilize our experience and reputation in the industry to navigate important relationships, which allows us to participate in inventive conversations.
We approach home design holistically, and that’s what sets us apart. This is key to, for example, making sure the flow of the home from room to room is sensible and complementary. We make sure the kitchen complements the bedroom, etc.
- See your environment (the home and its features, the neighborhood, etc.) and think of it with every decision you make
- Remember we mentioned the flow of a home from room to room? Think of this as ‘movement.’ Try to gauge the movement within a house and correspond materials to said movement
- Have a balance of new and old! Too much innovation could scare people off, even if it’s beautiful
- Never underestimate the importance of complementary colors
It’s Important to…
- Grow past bias against factory-built homes (remember: it’s high quality materials used in a site-built home)
- Be rightfully picky, keeping the customer in mind
Now that you know The Champion Approach, you’ll be able to point it out more easily. Take a look at some of our most notably designed models, such as the Odyssey and the Glenwood.