Learn more about the homebuilding process and culture inside our Navasota, Texas plant
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer searching for an affordable and durable home or looking for your third home that will stand the test of time, factory-built housing is more than a great option! Not only will you get more bang for your buck, but you’ll also receive a home of your own that is designed beautifully and built to last.
If you’re in Texas and looking for a quality manufactured home, look no further than Champion® Homes’ Navasota Manufacturing Facility! Roughly an hour drive from the epicenter of Houston, this manufacturing facility in a thriving small town has been very well received in the marketplace without even being open for a year yet!
Things To Know About Our Navasota, TX Facility:
- This facility focuses on building our most affordable homes!
- This facility has been recognized by the state of Texas for all the jobs they’re providing in the area. Wow!
- Has a training program for people coming in with little experience, which allows most to be promoted quickly.
- Puts safety first as proven by its great safety record.
- Provides a selection of straightforward home plans that are brought to life with quality.
When it comes to the charming old railroad town of Navasota, our Champion Homes manufacturing facility is really setting a new standard. If you were a fly on the wall looking into the culture of the facility, you’d see the paid-for Sno Cone truck every Wednesday in the Summer, big family-style BBQ dinners, exceptionally clean working protocol and, above all, a level of utmost respect for customers and employees.
If you’re looking for quality mobile homes in Texas, then what you’re really looking for is a manufactured home by Champion Homes of Navasota. Interested in finding the Texas manufactured home for you? Get in touch with a local retailer today!